Why should you care about the House’sTax Cuts and Jobs Act? Because it increases your paycheck.
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act simplifies our outdated and convoluted tax code to lower rates for everyone and make businesses competitive again.
- Right now, American businesses are suffering under some of the highest taxes in the world, forcing them to move jobs overseas and cut paychecks here at home just to be able to stay in business.
- Instead of being forced to send a bulk of their hard-earned profits to Washington, theTax Cuts and Jobs Act drastically cuts tax rates to allow those profits to go back into the pockets of American workers, giving them a much-needed raise.
- In fact, the average middle-class family in all 50 states will see thousands of dollars added to their paychecks:
The bottom line: The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act increases your bottom line.
- The average middle-class family will see a raise of $2,598 in their paychecks. That’s a mortgage payment, savings for a child’s college tuition, gas money, or even a family vacation.
- We know American families and workers can spend that money better than the government, and will put it back into our economy.
- American workers and families deserve the raise the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act will provide.