TUESDAY DECEMBER 18, 2018
The House will not be in session.
WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 19, 2018
The House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour
Legislative Business will begin at 2:00 p.m.
Votes are postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspension of the Rules: 1) S. 1333 - Tribal HUD-VASH Act of 2017 (Sponsored by Sen. Jon Tester / Financial Services Committee)
2) S. 2765 - RBIC Advisers Relief Act of 2018 (Sponsored by Sen. John Kennedy / Financial Services Committee)
3) Concurring in the Senate Amendment to H.R. 6227 - National Quantum Initiative Act (Sponsored by Rep. Lamar Smith / Science, Space, and Technology Committee)
4) H.R. ____ - SECURE Technology Act (Sponsored by Rep. Will Hurd / Homeland Security Committee)
5) H.R. 6602 - To reauthorize the New Jersey Coastal Heritage Trail Route, and for other purposes (Sponsored by Rep. Frank LoBiondo / Natural Resources Committee)
6) Concurring in the Senate Amendment to H.R. 2606 - Stigler Act Amendments of 2018 (Sponsored by Rep. Tom Cole / Natural Resources Committee)
7) H.R. 6652 - To direct the Secretary of the Interior to convey certain facilities, easements, and rights-of-way to the Kennewick Irrigation District, and for other purposes (Sponsored by Rep. Dan Newhouse / Natural Resources Committee)
8) H.R. 7279 - Water Infrastructure Improvement Act (Sponsored by Rep. Bob Gibbs / Transportation and Infrastructure Committee)